Website Farm Tek
Contact: Jennifer Meneguin-Velte
Position Available: Customer Service Representatives
Number of openings: 2
Summary: The person in this position reports to the Customer Service Manager, and is responsible for accepting, addressing, and resolving customer questions, issues, problems, and complaints.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming phone calls, and determine the nature of the inquiry.
- Respond to the inquiry by either
- relaying the information the customer wants, or
- referring the customer to a more appropriate source of information.
- Acquire information from one or more of the following sources:
- Order Power System
- ESAPCO catalogs and reference books
- vendor catalogs and reference books
- a knowledgeable person within the company or the vendor
- an internet source
- an example of the product
- Contact customer to update status of order as needed.
- Perform tasks as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
Knowledge of company products and services
Knowledge of applications of company products and services
Knowledge of company policies and procedures relative to selling and servicing products
Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
Ability to research problems and discover information
Ability to use complex computer systems
Skill in appeasing difficult or angry customers
Skill in using complex systems to discover information
The ability to read and write at a 12th grade level, and a personality suited to sustained interaction with angry and emotional people.
The person in this position needs continuous training in company policies and procedures, company computer systems, and tools and techniques used to facilitate customer service.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com