Website Farm Tek
Contact: Jennifer Meneguin-Velte
Position Available: R&D Product Developers
Number of openings: 2
We have an immediate opening for a Research & Development position. We are looking for a dedicated, hard worker who is willing and able to contribute to the growth and success of ESAPCO.
The person in this position will be responsible for designing and developing a broad array of products, machines, & manufacturing processes. A strong applicant will bring a technical aptitude coupled with a desire for hands-on learning. In return they will be given challenging tasks with an opportunity to learn and expand their portfolio of technical and business skills. The person in this position will work with many different departments and outside vendors to identify and develop solutions to a wide range of company and customer needs.
- Utilize CAD software to design creative new concept components and assemblies
- Develop theoretical models and physical prototypes to complete testing and validation
- Identify design practices that improve quality and manufacturability of products. Contribute to continuous improvement of process and product quality
- Maintain information on project cost and scope throughout development process
- Support manufacturing groups through the development of tooling and manufacturing processes to ensure successful new product launch.
Ideal Applicant Possesses:
- BS or AAS in engineering, technology, manufacturing, or other related technical field is desired
- Related work experience
- 3-D solid modeling software experience (SolidWorks preferred) with proficiency in design, drafting and dimensioning
- A working knowledge of modern manufacturing to identify ideal manufacturing processes and machines to minimize cost and labor. Key areas include metal cutting, machining, and welding.
- Experience with Design for Manufacturing (DFM) and Design for Assembly (DFA) techniques
- Ability to calculate, assign, and measure manufacturing part tolerances
- Strong technical and analytical aptitude, willing and able to research and learn complex topics with minimal guidance. Common topics include mechanical interactions & wear, material properties, energy-based design, dimensional analysis
- Efficient communication skills with an ability to effectively manage conflict
- Experience with project scheduling and management of multiple priorities
- Ability to work effectively in teams and alone
- Able to maintain a results oriented demeanor in a fast-paced environment
- Significant experience with Microsoft Word & Excel (including data processing in Excel through formulas, functions, and tables)
Along with competitive wages, we offer an excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, 401(k), profit sharing, tuition reimbursements and product discounts.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com