Website Farm Tek
Contact: Jennifer Meneguin-Velte
Position Available: Structural Engineer-EIT
Number of openings: 2
We have an immediate opening for a Structural Engineer. We are looking for a dedicated, hard worker who is willing and able to contribute to the growth and success of ESAPCO.
Position Details: The candidate must be a self-starter who has knowledge of the complexities of a design-build environment. Candidate must be able to function as part of an engineering team as well as work closely with and advise design staff. Must have a sufficient understanding of project execution and design engineering to thoroughly define project scope and determine budget estimations for the civil/structural portion of projects.
- Coordinate structural steel design including building and some foundation elements.
- Perform calculations to ensure proper component design at both the part and structure levels.
- Review construction plans and shop drawings to ensure completeness, accuracy, and conformity to applicable building codes, engineering standards and practices, and project specifications.
- Review and resolve manufacturing and construction issues related to structural design.
- S. in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Specialization in structural design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with RISA-3D or similar Structural Engineering software a plus
- Experience with AutoCAD and/or SolidWorks a plus
- Foundation experience a plus
Along with competitive wages, we offer an excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, 401(k), profit sharing, tuition reimbursement and product discounts.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com