Website Henderson Products
JOB TYPE: Full Time
EDUCATION: HS Diploma or GED
Performs production welding and related activities in the manufacture of truck-mounted equipment in a safe and efficient manner. Uses welder to perform tack and bead welds per provided prints or documentation. May utilize a torch or hand plasma for cutting. Uses hand and power tools to grind, bevel, fit metals together & remove slag. Selects proper holders, proper welder settings & travel speed. May require welding & cutting in vertical & horizontal positions.
- Read Blueprints
- Shop Math
- Set up and operate welding machines
- Understand and control weld variables as they relate to weld size and quality
- Know types and gauges of steel
- Must have at least 6 months on the job as a Welder
- Welding Certification
- Read and interpret blueprints using geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
- Graduate of a Trade School
- Exposure to noise in manufacturing facility.
- May have continuous heavy lifting, bending and standing; up to 50 lb., and ability to use hoist required.
We offer an attractive pay & benefits package in our progressive & growing company. EOE/Pre-employment physical, drug screen, and background inquiry required.
Henderson Products, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Three Ways to Apply Now:
1) Apply online here!
2) In person at Henderson Products, Inc., 1085 S. 3rd St., Manchester, IA 52057
3) Call for an application to 563-927-2828
FAX: (563) 927-7041
The employment application form found above is a Microsoft Word document. If you choose to fill out the form electronically, you’ll need to save it to your computer once complete. From there you have three options for submitting the application:
- re-attach it to an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- print the form and fax it to: (563) 927-7041
- print the form and mail it to: Henderson Products,
HR Dept., P.O. Box 40, Manchester, IA 52057
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com