Website Real Deals
Full-time 40 + hours per week
Tuesday – Saturday
The Assistant Manager is responsible for monitoring inventory, analyzing customer behavior and to ensure our store meets and exceeds client expectations.
The Assistant Manager will have retail manager skills with a sharp business mindset, strong problem-solving ability and exceptional people skills.
Ultimately, the duties of the Assistant Manager are to make sure our store operates effectively, and that we keep our customers happy.
Assistant Manager responsibilities are to assist the owners with:
Inventory Management (Reconciling, and Receiving)
- Weekly review of inventory, vendor sales, and product requirements to determine orders to be placed
- Maintain consistent inventory levels
- Reconcile, and receive orders and assist with ordering if needed
- Markdowns of everyday goods.
- End-of-season markdown of holiday and seasonal product
Freight Coordinator (Freight, Unpacking, and Pricing)
- Prepare inventory for end-of-year physical inventory
- Keep all showroom walls stocked and organized
- Maintain and dispose of packing materials, including garbage and cardboard
- Light assembly of accent furniture
- Fix damaged items and place on clearance if needed
- Can lift 50 pounds safely
- Keep clearance section organized and clean
- Review product in the Backroom for items to be placed in clearance
- Merchandise all displays, and shelves using the RD method
- Keep the Shoppe looking fresh, keep items in their proper section, restock shelves
- Staying on top of current home décor trends
- Opening and closing of store and all the steps that go into this
- Daily drawers and deposits
- End-of-year inventory
Retail Therapist (Sales and Customer Service)
- Use Point of Sale system to:
- Check out customers
- Enter new customer registrations/Fan Club Forms
- Enter special orders/requests from customers
- Complete Opening and Closing Procedures
- Customer service including:
- Decorating advice
- Pulling items from displays
- Checking for additional quantities of items in the freight room
- Carrying shopping bags and heavy items to the customer car
- Refill and straighten displays
- Keep store supplies stocked
- Keep showroom and register area clean and orderly
- Maintain sufficient level of bills and coins for open days
- Return product not purchased to the shelves
- Customer service including:
- Dressing rooms
- Helping customers put together outfits
- Checking for additional quantities of items
- Merchandise Boutique
- Unpack Boutique freight
- Enter special orders/requests from customers into RD Boutique Cash Wrap Binder
- Responsible for checking inventory, fulfilling shipping needs, packaging and making sure items get mailed in a timely manner. Working with POS system and CommentSold system
- Tracking and ordering shipping items needed
Other Job Duties:
- Smile, show your personality, be nice to people
- Customer service treat every customer like royalty!
- Cleaning, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning mirrors, etc.
- Work closely with the store manager to lead staff, organizing store schedules, hire, train and develop employees
- Provide leadership and direction to all employees.
- Supporting owners as needed and other duties as assigned.
This list is a general summary of the duties and responsibilities for this position. However, there may be additional responsibilities as directed by the company or the owners to meet the needs of the business.
Assistant Manager Requirements:
- High school or equivalent education level
- Stable work history
- Must be self-motivated and possess the desire for self-development
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with financial and customer service principles
- Good math skills with the ability to analyze reports, spreadsheets and sales statistics
- Ability to work autonomously when required
- Be a team player
- Be dedicated to customer satisfaction and a great customer experience
- Experience as an assistance store manager or similar position working with the public.
Salary: $12 per hour – this is based on experience. If you don’t have experience, we will train someone we see fit for this position.
Send resume to [email protected] or stop by the store and fill out an application
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com