Website Home Instead Senior Care
CAREGiver Opportunities for the Manchester Area!
Do you love caring for others? Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring people to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides non-medical services such as companionship, light housekeeping, assistance with dressing/toileting/bathing, meal preparation, and running errands.
We are looking for any of the following candidates:
- Experience caring for a loved one
- Current or expired CNAs
- Experience working in nursing homes or assisted living
- Experience working for home care agencies
- No experience, but are open to learning new things!
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/354
To apply for this job please visit www.homeinstead.com.