Website Paladin Attachments
Clerk – Purchasing (ME04)
POSITION SUMMARY: The Clerk provides clerical and administrative support services to the Purchasing Department and Manager. May also provide backup coverage for other clerical positions or other department positions as required and related duties as required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The below numbered duties are considered essential functions.
- Administers Purchasing duties and takes on greater responsibilities as learning is achieved.
- Provides Data Entry and Data Processing support for the Department.
- Provides filing other other paperwork-related support for the Department.
- Completes reports that will include data preparation and presentation.
- Provides backup coverage for other clerical positions or other departmental positions as required.
- Other standard clerical support duties as required.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Work involves a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail is critical
- Safe work practices are expected
- Must be computer proficient
- Proficiency and accuracy with data entry is essential
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute percentages.
- Ability to read and interpret policies/procedures/department guidelines/safety rules and regulations. Demonstrated ability to communicate orally and in written form effectively with co-workers, departments, supervisor and customers/vendors as job dictates.
- Work under minimal supervision, demonstrate the ability to solve practical problems, interpret, resolving problems and issues using a variety of instructions or guides furnished in written, oral, diagram, or policy/procedure form.
- Proficiency using Microsoft (Word, Excel, PP and Visio) applications
OTHER SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS: General plant; approved safety shoes, safety glasses, ear protection and gloves are required. Position requires good manual dexterity, standing or sitting for majority of shift. Incumbent must be able to move within department/plant as assigned. Duties may be performed in a work environment with seasonal temperatures of high heat and/or humidity.
Note: This is not intended to be all inclusive. Additional duties and responsibilities may be requested or required. Overtime and weekend hours as determined by business needs.
To apply, sign on to www.iesholdings.com and click on the CAREERS link. Filter Search to Iowa.
To apply for this job please visit www.iesholdings.com.