Website Paladin Attachments
POSITION SUMMARY: The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible, under the direction of the CI Leader, to assist in moving the Continuous Improvement mission forward by assisting with kaizan and design engineering, new project and process implementation, tooling, fixturing, develop required process information, and conduct continuous improvement for manufacturing.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES: (See Human Resources for the full job description)
- Charged with the responsibility of defining obstacles and aid in creating solutions concerning safety, identifying safety hazards, and suggesting corrective actions.
- Follow company safety practices and procedures to provide a safe work environment for all team
- Assist in design of fixtures for product processing.
- Formulate teaching outlines for identified jobs and required training. Create/provide training aids, materials, workstation references, written procedures, work instructions, check-lists, etc. for employees’ use in performing the job.
- Coordinate shop-floor training with department supervision to ensure processes/procedures/work instructions are being followed and training is being reinforced.
- Help departments organize areas to improve production processes, through-puts and efficiencies.
- Comply with all local, state, and federal laws affecting this area of responsibility.
- Perform all other duties, as required, to meet customer and company quality and productivity needs.
*= Denotes essential functions
An individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering. Must demonstrate excellent project management skills and have a history of progressive growth and increased responsibilities. Must be able to multi-task and facilitate several projects simultaneously. CI/Lean certification, statistical background, and Microsoft Office proficiency is desired.
OTHER SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
Note: this is not intended to be all inclusive. Additional duties and responsibilities may be requested or required.
Travel Requirements: Up to 20%
To apply for this job please visit www.iesholdings.com.