Long Term Medical Supply
Your local medical equipment choice.
1 07 East Main Street • Manchester, IA 52057
Come work on our team! We have an opening for a fulltime Customer Service Representative.
Long Term Medical Supply has been the source for medical supplies and equipment in Iowa for over 30 years because of our superior commitment to provide our customers with the absolute best in product quality and customer service. If you are a customer service oriented individual, please stop by our Manchester location and apply today! Applications also accepted through INDEED or our Facebook Page.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for performing all tasks relative to communications and service to the patient/client and verification of third party reimbursement. This position does require driving a company vehicle and loading/unloading equipment! Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Answers incoming phone calls, takes customer orders.
- Responds to patient/client questions and problems.
- Sets up new patient/client electronic files. Verifies private insurance, Medicare, Medicaid coverage.
- Initiates proper paperwork and reviews it for completeness and accuracy.
- Keeps store, vehicles and equipment clean/serviced and follows guidelines for OSHA, DOT FDA, HIPAA, Medicare, Medicaid as applicable.
- Assists Location Manager with all equipment maintenance, servicing and tracking logs.
- Markets the company in a positive and professional manner.
- Takes call when scheduled and makes deliveries as directed.
Benefits: 401(k), Dental insurance, Health insurance, Life insurance, Paid time off, Vision insurance
Education: Graduate of an accredited high school.
Experience/Knowledge: – Previous data entry experience- Typing and 10-key skills – Excellent phone and customer relations skills- Detail oriented – Holds and maintains valid driver’s license and good driving record