1st Shift: Monday – Friday
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Once properly trained and/or certified, perform specific tasks including but not limited to, soldering, hardware installation, post coating.
- Under close supervision, inspects own work performed to ensure a quality product which conforms to workmanship standards, engineering requirements and design specifications.
- Perform in accordance with productivity expectations to meet customer deadlines.
- Comply with all rules and regulations of Raytheon Technologies, including, but not limited to: Environmental Health and Safety, Ethics and Compliance, Quality, and attendance requirements.
- Participate in cost reduction plans and continuous improvement plans/events, as required.
- Participate in audits.
- Acquire applicable skill/knowledge/certifications and complete trainings as required.
- Maintain materials, equipment, and work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Report to lead or supervisor on work progress and updates.
- Complete assigned tasks, not specifically listed, within the scope and skill level of this job description in support of department objectives and to develop individual skills.
- Other duties as assigned.
- HS Diploma or GED is required. In the absence of a HS diploma or GED, 2 years of relevant experience is required.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- May be standing for 8+ hours.
- Overtime eligible
- Manufacturing experience is strongly preferred
- Career Readiness Certification (CRC) strongly preferred.
- The ability to interpret schematics and/or technical drawings.
- The ability to successfully complete training modules associated with job grade.
- The ability to follow assembly instruction.
- The ability to effectively work in an environment requiring repetitive job responsibilities.
- The ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- The ability to understand end uses of products being built.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail in order to ensure safety and quality.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- The ability to work in a team to support work capacity in a fast-paced environment.
- Intermediate computer skills in terms of typing, navigating screens and learning new software programs.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and problem-solving abilities.
- The ability to take direction from more experienced coworkers, leads and supervisors.
This position is considered safety sensitive in accordance with FAA guidelines. Candidate will be subject to drug and alcohol testing per FAA’s regulation 14 CFR part 120, as well as 49 CFR part 40.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Our Avionics team advances aviation electronics and information management solutions for commercial and military customers across the world. That means we’re helping passengers reach their destination safely. We’re connecting aircraft operators, airports, rail and critical infrastructure with intelligent data service solutions that keep passengers, flight crews and militaries connected and informed. And we’re providing industry-leading fire protection and safety systems that our customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry, develop the technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career? Join our Avionics team today.
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick – Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other — propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.