Website Henderson Products
FACILITY: 1085 South Third Street, Manchester, IA
JOB TYPE: Full Time
EDUCATION: HS Diploma or GED
Responsible for setting up and operating the equipment/machinery in Fabrication. Duties may include brake Press, saws, drills, single station punch, laser and plasma. May be assigned related duties other than those specified.
- Read Blueprints
- Shop Math
- Set up and operate welding machines
- Calculate tonnage for punching and sheering
- Know types and gauges of steel
- 1,000 hours of trade school
- Graduate of a Trade School
- Exposure to noise in manufacturing facility.
- May have continuous heavy lifting, bending and standing; up to 50 lb., and ability to use hoist required.
Three Ways to Apply Now:
1) Apply online here!
2) In person at Henderson Products, Inc., 1085 S. 3rd St., Manchester, IA 52057
3) Call for an application to 563-927-2828
We offer an attractive pay & benefits package in our progressive & growing company. EOE/Pre-employment physical, drug screen, and background inquiry required.
Henderson Products, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT (Word Doc)
FAX: (563) 927-7041
The employment application form found above is a Microsoft Word document. If you choose to fill out the form
electronically, you’ll need to save it to your computer once complete. From there you have three options for submitting
- re-attach in an email to: [email protected]
- print the form and fax it to: (563) 927-7041
- print the form and mail it to: Henderson Products,
HR Dept., 1085 S. 3rd St., Manchester, IA 52057
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com