Website New York Life
The Financial Professional position is a client-based role where you are in business for yourself, but not by yourself. As a Financial Professional with New York life you will guide individuals, families and businesses alike into the financial future they desire by utilizing our expansive insurance and financial product lines. You’ll help solidify your own future as well because you’ll have the opportunity to own your career, while being aligned with a company where hard work is valued and rewarded.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4-year College Degree
- Candidate must be an accomplished communicator with strong verbal and written skills
- Prior sales and/or business experience preferred
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong desire to help others
It is also a plus if you have strong interpersonal management skills, are a self-starter, and capable of working individually as well as in a team environment
Training, Development & Benefits
Our new, blended training and development program is designed to work with your schedule, and in this type of role, that can make all the difference. The multifaceted system includes:
- In conjunction with in office trainings, we’ve created a comprehensive and user-friendly learning experience within New York Life’s online portal system that is accessible anytime, anywhere and from any device. Learn when and how you want!
- You can read in full about all benefits1 for our Financial Professional role here: https://www.nylbenefits.com/agents
- We have Fast Track to Management opportunities for qualified professionals once established in the career
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Carrie Taylor at (563) 379-0132 or [email protected].
As a mutual company, devotion to its policy owners has led New York Life for over 170 years of industry success. Some of our accolades include:
- A promise to work with you to build a strong financial future for both you and your clients
- #69 on Fortune 100 in 2018
- Most MDRT2 members in any United States Mutual company 2018
- Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA) as of 7/30/18
New York Life Insurance Company EOE M/F/D/V/SO
SMRU 1799493 7/1/19
1Full-time agents and their dependents are immediately eligible for medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and group term life insurance.
2MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance. SOURCE: MDRT as of 7/1/2018
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com