The individual in this position reports to the Distribution Manager and is responsible for completing
warehouse fulfillment or material handling tasks as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Move material and/or goods from one location to another as indicated by the MQR, or by other
• Package material for shipment or for customer pickup as indicated by instructions.
• Perform minor assembly or disassembly tasks to prepare material goods for shipping or for
• Measure, cut, and package material as needed for shipment.
• Construct pallets, boxes, and other shipping containers.
• Keep records and update paperwork/computerized systems to indicate material or order status.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
• Knowledge of general material handling practices and safety procedures.
• Ability to operator material handling equipment including forklifts, pallet jacks, banders, hoists,
lifting equipment and hand tools
• Skilled in material handling techniques
• Ability to read and follow written and verbal instructions
• Ability to locate stock on shelves using company locating systems
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
• Ability to maintain work orders
Education and/or Experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Forklift Certification
• Must have communication skills appropriate for the job
• Ability to follow instructions
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common
fractions, and decimals.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to continuously stand, walk,
use hands, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee
is frequently required to communicate and listen to co-workers and is occasionally required to sit. The
employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. In addition to the lifting the job requires
various carrying, pushing/pulling, kneeling, crawling and squatting.
Continuous training in warehouse and safety procedures, and certification in the operation of heavy
equipment as needed.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters
while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid
conditions, moving mechanical parts variously, in hot, humid, dry, dusty, and cold conditions inside the
building. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
By my signature, I hereby certify that I have reviewed the attached description of my position and agree
to perform the duties described therein. I understand that Engineering Services & Products Company may
make modifications, additions, or deletions to this job description at any time, and will notify me of any
changes by sending me a revised copy for my review and signature.
Employee Printed Name: __________________________________ Date: ______________________
Employee Signature: __________________________________