$2,500* sign-on bonus for offers accepted on or after 7/1 through 9/1/2021!
- Bonus terms:
- Bonuses offered for a limited time only
- Bonuses are only applicable to specific job types; additional terms and conditions may apply
- Associates must be employed at the time of the payout
The major responsibility of the person performing the job of Safety & Health Supervisor is to provide identification and corrective action to related safety issues and hazards at the facility.
Apply online or text plantjobs to 97211 to begin your pre-screening process!
- Implement safety programs at the facility to meet regulatory compliance and company goals. Develop engineering practices and designs to facilitate these programs.
- Perform assessments of work related and energy related hazards. In relation to these hazards identify appropriate PPE for work related hazards and appropriate control points and procedures for energy control hazards. Review testing analyses of noise levels and hazardous air contaminants and determine appropriate requirements for PPE and communication of hazards to employees. Also coordinate program leading to improved indoor air quality and LFL for lead exposure.
- Perform emergency response duties as required by the emergency response plan and participate in practice drills, plan reviews, employee safety committee meetings.
- Perform safety-related inspections and audits with appropriate corrective action.
- Perform accident investigations, identify causes, provide corrective actions, change of standard operating procedures and change of engineering design as necessary.
- Prepare and maintain analytical reports and data tracking.
- Represent the company in a positive working relationship with federal state, and local regulatory agencies, and property insurance representatives.
- Participate in EHS Department safety training program.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Comply with current Quality Systems Requirements.
- Follow Lean Manufacturing Procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
Education, Experience, Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Safety Engineering or related field/ or equivalent experience.
- Well developed written and oral communications skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Safety Laws and Regulations.
- Ability to work effectively with other departments in the development of Safety programs.
PC with various software, office equipment, PPE as required.