Website TurnKey Security Equipment, Inc.
The Service & Installation Support position is a fundamental component in our operational structure. This person interacts with key people involved in installation, field and service support with the goal of delivering the best quality service possible.
- Insure that orders are correct and equipment arrives on time
- Verify installations are complete, accurate, and efficient
- Create and maintain strong relationships with our business partners
- Pass background check and employee verification
- Office Skills:
- Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word software proficiency
- Ability to file documents and assist other staff as necessary
- Basic knowledge of office equipment such as fax and copy machines
- Basic Skills:
- Clear oral and written communication skills with customer service experience
- Strong personal motivation and desire to succeed while working in a team environment
- Demonstrated planning and organizing abilities with precise attention to detail
- Capable of multi-tasking and implementing new strategies
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installation Coordinator
- Review incoming order for completeness and submit to service for review
- Coordinate with customer desired installation date
- Submit order to manufacturer for production and delivery
- Compile and distribute a project binder for each new build or major remodel
- Identify the proper installer and schedule with the installer and the customer
- Maintain frequent communication with installer, contractor and financial institution regarding scheduling
- Document changes and overages and communicate with sales for reimbursement
- Notify bookkeeping of equipment received and installation completed
- Notify service support on installations completed to start warranty and to initiation the service contract.
- File, record, and save all communications received or sent on each project
- Develop new tools and strategies to improve efficiency and accuracy of installations
- Coordinate installations by participating in conference calls when necessary
- Take customer service calls and dispatch to appropriate field service member
Please submit an application and resume to:
Joe Petchulat, President
TurnKey Security Equipment, Inc.
310 East Main, Suite 110
Manchester, Iowa 52057.
Women, minorities, veterans and qualified persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Base: Dependent on experience
- Insurance: Standard Company Program
- Simple 401k with Dollar for Dollar Match up to 3% (Federal Max)
- Up to 4 Weeks Paid Vacation Accrued Annually
- 6 Major Paid Holidays
- Most importantly…Quality of Life
|About TurnKey Security Equipment, Inc.|
Established in 2005, TurnKey Security is a locally owned business that provides services and products to the financial industry. Our core business includes servicing all the equipment that a financial institution would use to either secure their assets (electronically and physically) or deliver their services to their customers. We cover the state of Iowa and parts of Wisconsin with plans for further expansion. We engage strictly in business to business opportunities.
Our culture is unlike anything you have worked at in the past. We highly value our team and our internal goal is to be selected as one of the best places to work. Our entire team works closely together and we back up our goals with a lucrative compensation and benefits plan including commission, paid vacation, insurance and the max 401k match. We also make it attractive to stay—our technicians have the ability to earn a company trip based on performance in their territory. Yes, the goals are lofty, as they are in sales trips, but they are attainable.
There are lots more things more important than going to work every day; it is essential to balance our work hours to ensure that we don’t ruin what we have going at home. We know there is more to life than just work, and quality of life is an important part of what we offer. Keeping that in mind, our service hours are Monday – Friday 8 am to 5 pm. We don’t provide extended hours or 7 days a week service calls. I firmly believe in family before work. If you ask me what the best benefit we offer is, I would tell you: quality of life.
We are a goal orientated company meaning that we want to help team members obtain their goals so that they can exceed their bonus plan. In our company we believe in pay for performance; recognizing those that attain their goals with financial compensation. Future growth opportunities also exist for the right candidate to move into Sales, Field Operations Manager, COO or another career opportunity. Please ask for additional information if this is a fit for you.
We include our team in many aspects of the business, not just what is on their position description. During the interview process, you may meet several of our team members. The people interviewing you have brilliant minds and we involve them in many company processes so that they can contribute at a level that challenges them.
AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org