Stryten Manufacturing is looking for a Material Handler with a Class A CDL for a day shift role (10-6) at our facility in Manchester, Iowa.
Hourly pay rate: $18.77
We will train you on operating and maintaining a forklift. You will need to get your Hazmat Certification within 90 days of employment. This position is responsible for the movement of all material within the plant.
Apply online or text plantjobs to 97211 to begin your pre-screening process!
- This job requires an employee to be qualified to certify to operator forklifts in the plant.
- Maintains preventative maintenance procedures on forklift.
- Participate in training and development programs
- Follow health and safety practices as they apply to area of work and the facility perform daily housekeeping tasks as needed
- Performs all other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Perform appropriate housekeeping tasks as needed
- Continuous operation of forklift and getting on and off to perform required job duties.
- Occasionally required to work in extreme environmental conditions (hot, cold, humid)
- Must wear personal protective equipment such as gloves, apron, respirator, if required by individual blood lead, safety glasses, and steel toed shoes, hearing protection, etc., as outlined in established department personal protective equipment (PPE) policy.
- Must be able to do some heavy lifting.
- Forklift, barcode system
Education, Experience, Skills Required
- Mechanical skills preferred
- Previous manufacturing or related experience a plus
- High School degree preferred; National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC) Bronze preferred
- Class A CDL REQUIRED
- Hazmat Endorsement preferred (required within 90-days after start date)