New Grad with a BSEE or BSME, get ready to apply!
Process Engineers are focused on helping the Company achieve its mission – to be the quality leader in the market. Process Engineers work in a collaborative environment, regularly interacting with operations, engineering, and quality departments, whose work is visible and impacts the plant manager as well as Vice Presidents of Operations, Engineering and Quality.
Apply online or text strytenjobs to 97211 to begin your pre-screening process!
- We’re continuing to build and improve repeatable, consistent processes yielding the desired outcomes. You will contribute by learning, developing and documenting work instructions, standard operating procedures at the facility.
- Implement test method development processes. At the facility, you will become the expert in how we take samples from the production lines, how we test, evaluating and communicating the results. You’ll be staying with the corporate framework but tweaking based on the uniqueness of the facility.
- Providing statistical capability analysis. Help us to evaluate the short-term and long-term capabilities of the equipment through test method and process capability analysis. You’ll follow the sample frequency proto to keep processes in check
- Operators play a key role in the process. You will ensure employees are trained and performing tests correctly.
- Day to day monitoring of manufacturing processes. You cannot improve what doesn’t get measured. You walk the plant floor monitoring quality levels.
- As you learn the facility and processes, assist with identifying solutions and ways to lead to the desired goals.
- Personal development. We are aiming to develop process experts that will be located in our facilities and you will be trained on manufacturing process to a fundamental level by industry experts from EU and the US.
- BS in an Engineering discipline required
- BS Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering desired
- Strong mechanical background
- PLC programming highly desired
To be successful:
- You have likely done similar work in a manufacturing, heavy industrial and or chemical environment. Or, you might be a recent graduate with a degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or perhaps even Chemistry.
- You know that teamwork is key to success and have demonstrated examples where you either led or played an important role.
- You know that work is a verb – we have a fast paced environment where you will be working through the performance objectives, going from one department to the next each month to build the program. As you work through the departments, you will take time to collect data from the prior department(s) in an ongoing manner.
- You might have AutoCAD or similar experience as there may be potential for equipment or parts design/modification.
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel and database software, have helped you track, analyze, form conclusions and communicate a message throughout your career.
About the work environment:
- You must be able to work inside or outside the plant environment and in all climate conditions. You may occasionally be exposed to lead, fume, noise, dirt, hazards, chemicals, heat and cold.
- You must be able to see, hear and speak; able to sit, stand for at least two hours at a time, sit, bend, crawl, squat, kneel and climb able to use both arms and hands to use a computer and peripherals and lift 40 pounds from floor level, able to work below ground level in confined spaces and on stationary or mobile elevated platforms, able to wear respirator and other personal protective equipment (PPE) as required, able to climb stairs.
- Travel may be required for training and to other company sanctioned events.